Does your church, small group, bible study, or leadership team need a break? Consider hosting them for a get-away in the Fall, Winter or Spring! Tell us the number in your party and what you’re looking for, and we take care of the rest! Enjoy a time of quiet in God’s beautiful creation, while we provide housing, meals, and conference space. You can join us for a Camp-sponsored retreat, or you can run your own using our facilities.
Meet Patrick Miller!
Patrick joined us as our Director of Retreats in 2015. From Reading, PA, he has had many years of experience as a professional chef and serving guests from places such as Shenandoah National Park, Monterrey Bay, CA, and most recently at Boston University.
Patrick is typically running around our camp preparing and taking care of our guests. To contact him, please start with emailing him and scheduling a call or meeting. Email him email@example.com.
- Final bill is due and payable at the beginning of the retreat unless other arrangements have been made.
- Group deposits are non-refundable and applied to final invoice.
- Cancellations must be given no less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- Groups will be responsible for any personal injuries. Groups will be responsible for damages to the facility/equipment by their attendees.
- Certificate of Liability Insurance must be on file for each group.
- Groups must have each participant or parent sign a waiver. Waivers due upon arrival.
Camp Spofford Rules and Regulations-
- Use of tobacco products, alcohol and nonprescription drugs prohibited on camp grounds.`
- Camp Spofford recommends that each organization has appropriate screenings for all staff with responsibility for or access to youth.
- No pets unless they are Service Animals.
Rebooking Policy- We want all groups who visit Camp Spofford to have the opportunity to rebook their retreat for the following year. We can offer this up to one full year in advance to allow optimum booking capability for your group. The best way to insure you have both the date and the space you desire is to rebook upon check-out with the Retreat Coordinator. Please note that you will have 30 days from check-out to rebook for the following year. Please call the office or email the retreat coordinator to rebook. If you fail to rebook within the 30 days your weekend slot will be forfeited and open to other groups to book.
Rebooking requires a $10.00 per expected guest nonrefundable deposit to hold the reservation. The deposit and a signed copy of your personal contract needs to be submitted within 10 days after receiving your contract.
2018- 2019 Group Retreat Prices
|2 nights, 5 meals||Labor Day- Columbus Day||Columbus Day- Thanksgiving||Thanksgiving- Easter||Easter- Father's Day|
|Guest Room- Full Room/ per person||$125||$120||$110||$120|
|Guest Rooms- Lower Beds Only/ per person||$150||$145||$135||$145|
|Guest Rooms- 2 people in a room/ per person|
|Guest Rooms- Private Room |
It is the leaders responsibility to make sure all waivers are filled out and signed.
All waivers must be handed in when you arrive here at Camp Spofford.
Please click on the appropriate waiver-
Page under construction…
The first step is contacting our Retreat Coordinator for pricing and availability. You can contact a representative by emailing Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (603) 363-4788. It will be helpful to have answers to the following questions so that we can provide you with a personalized group rate quote as well as confirm availability:
- Group Type?
- Date of event?
- How Many People?
- How Many Nights?
- Do you need a meeting room?
- What meals do you require?
- Any other special requests that we need to be aware of? Perhaps, you would like to add a campfire, rock wall or black light dodgeball.
What is included in a retreat package?
It depends but, most group package include lodging, meals, meeting room and all activities that are on property. We work with each group to provide a personalized quote specific to your group needs.
Our group has decided to book, now what?
The next step is contracting. Contact the Retreat Coordinator who provided you with the group rate quote. They will confirm that the requested dates are still available and that all the details of your event are accurate. Once confirmed, we will write the contract and email it along with our policies and waivers to the group leader. Please note: The scheduled reservation has been only tentatively reserved until Camp Spofford receives from your group the designated $10.00 non-refundable per expected guest deposit and one copy of the signed contract. If the signed contract and deposit are not received within 10 days of the contract date, we cannot guarantee your requested dates with us.
What deposit is required to secure our group event?
A small deposit is requested to secure the event. The amount of the deposit is $10.00 per expected quest. The deposit is non-refundable.
Regarding Housing how and when do we find out where we are staying and which meeting space we have?
Once every group attending submits their final counts, then the Retreat Coordinator will send out housing and meeting space details. *Note* A request can be submitted to which housing and meeting space you would prefer but camp has the right to change housing and meeting spaces depending on size of groups and housing restrictions.
While making my groups schedule for my stay are there any details or activities I should know?
Yes, please note the following items when writing your schedule
- We have standard meal times: 8 am breakfast, 12 pm lunch and 5 pm dinner.
- The following events and activities are seasonal, but when planning you will need to reserve time slots with the Retreat Coordinator for the following- Rock Wall (year-round), Black Light Dodgeball (year-round), Archery (Spring, Summer, Fall), Low Ropes Course (Spring, Summer, Fall), Pontoon Boat Rides (Memorial Day- Fall), Ski Boats (Memorial Day- Fall), Kayaks and Canoes (Memorial Day- Fall) and Camp Fires (year-round, weather permitting).
*Please Note that you may not be the only group that is on site, we work hard to organize all the events to insure a great experience. Please be flexible if there are slight time changes to your first submission of itinerary*
- These are other activities we have on site that do not need to be reserved but are on a first come first serve basis: basketball (indoor and outdoor), soccer (indoor and outdoor), football (indoor and outdoor), softball (spring, summer, fall), kickball (spring, summer, fall), ice skating (Winter), broom ball (Winter), tubing hill (Winter), tennis (spring, summer, fall) and game room (year-round).